The Adventure Park in Mesquite will open on Friday, February 21, in conjunction with the Mesquite Off Road Weekend. The Adventure Park will be located behind the Eureka Casino in Mesquite, NV. Operating hours during the Mesquite Off Road Weekend will be: Friday, February 21 1 pm-8 pm. *Saturday, February 22, 1 pm-8 pm. Sunday, February 23, 10 am-5 pm.
NOTE: *Rally Cars, Archery, Zipline, and Paintball may not be available during specific times on Saturday February 22, so Gold Package Tickets are not available for purchase on Saturday, February 22 only.
Check back for operating hours for the Adventure Park after the Mesquite Off Road Weekend.
Activities Available at the Adventure Park
- RC Cars- 1/10 scale radio controlled Traxxas Slash rally cars, 20 minutes track time
- Zip Line- 1,000 ft length, speeds up to 40mph and over 150 ft of elevation change. ZIP LINE IS 1,000 FT.
- Rock Climbing wall- 20 ft. vertical challenges with auto belays
- Archery Range- 3-D targets staged in the DESERT CANYON SETTING. 25 arrows shot at 3 stations. DESERT CANYON SETTING
- Paint Ball Course- Gun, safety equipment and 250 paintball rounds provided 30 minute play. 250 PAINTBALLS
- Rally Cars- 200cc side x sides guided through challenging off-road course, 2 loops around mesa, 20 min.,
- Obstacle Course- ropes course includes 4 obstacles testing limits and building team unity- 30 min. (guided, w/ harnesses required)
PRICING FOR THE ADVENTURE PARK:
GOLD PACKAGE: $69 per person
Includes: 1 time through on all 7 activities. This is a savings of over $60.00!
SILVER PACKAGE: $49
Includes: 1 time through four of the activities.
BRONZE PACKAGE: $29
Includes: 1 time through two of the activities.
INDIVIDUAL TICKET PRICES
Zip Line- $15
Rock Climbing Wall- $6
Paint Ball Course- $35 (additional paint balls and CO2 tanks available at extra cost of $15)
Obstacle Course/Ropes Course- $20
Tickets may be purchased online below, or at the Ticket Booth.
To book by phone, please call 800-519-2243 between 8 am and 7 pm PST.
AGE AND WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS:
- RC Cars: Minimum age 10
- Zipline: Minimum age 7 AND minimum weight of 50 lbs and maximum weight of 250 lbs
- Rock Climbing Wall: Minimum age 7 AND minimum weight of 50 lbs and maximum weight of 250 lbs
- Archery Range: Minimum age 10
- Paintball Course:Minimum age 10
- Rally Cars: Minimum age to operate 16 years old with valid driver's license. Passengers must be able to sit upright on seat with feet flat on floor, and seat belt must fit properly across the chest
Click the Map Below to view Full Size Map